Royal Oak Enterprises, LLC (“Royal Oak”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.diamonddoesitbetter.com (the “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use our Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Royal Oak collects several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and the fulfillment of those transactions. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
How We Use Your Information
Royal Oak uses information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information including. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To present our Website and its contents to you including to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or that are relevant to your interests.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
If you do not want us to use your information in this way, you may opt-out in accordance with the procedures set forth in Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
Royal Oak may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and to use personal information only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Royal Oak’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Royal Oak about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Royal Oak, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
Royal Oak strives to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Promotional Offers from Royal Oak. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by Royal Oak to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may select a link included in the email or send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Royal Oak as a result of a subsequent product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions. If you make a subsequent purchase, warranty registration, service experience, or other transaction, you may have to repeat the opt-out process.
Children Under the Age of 16
This Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. Royal Oak does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
Your California Privacy Rights
California residents may have additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit diamonddoesitbetter.com/supplemental-privacy-notice-for-california-residents/
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
If you believe Royal Oak has any of your personal information recorded incorrectly, if you want to see a copy of the information that we have on file for you, or if you want us to delete the information we have on file for you, you can make those requests by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you request a copy of the information we have on file for you, we will email you a redacted copy of the information to the email address that we have on file for you (not to the address from which you request the information).
If you request changes to the information we have on file for you, we will make the changes and email a confirmation to the last email address we had on file for you (not to the address from which you request the change).
If you request that we delete or erase your information from our records we will do so, unless we believe the change or deletion would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect, or unless the information is required to complete a transaction initiated by you. Upon such deletion or erasure, we will send an email confirming such erasure or deletion to the last email address we had on file for you (not the address from which you request the deletion of erasure). If we do not have an email address on file, the confirmation will be sent to the last known email address. Please note that deleting your information from our Website database will not erase your information from our client database, and contact information you have provided in conjunction with receipt of legal services will be maintained in accordance with our policies for maintaining client information (and more detail is available about those policies when you become a client).
Royal Oak has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, the safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for selecting a strong password and keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot, nor can anyone, guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Royal Oak Enterprises, LLC
1 Royal Oak Ave.
Roswell, GA 30076